Benicia Carpet Cleaning Services
Best #1 Carpet Cleaning Company
Everyone knows the importance of vacuuming, but not everyone realizes the importance of a good, deep clean. Anything that comes in contact with your feet, shoes, body, or furniture is likely to end up in your carpets eventually. This also includes cigarette smoke, cooking vapors, and more. Various debris can ruin your carpets in the long run.
Dirt tracked in from pets, kids, and guests can easily cause the carpets to look filthy and lose the light luster from the initial installation. Professional cleaning can return the carpet to like-new conditions, leaving your neighbors to think you had the entire thing replaced!
Oils left behind from various activities and general living can cause carpets to change colors (in bad ways) and if left continuously, contaminants can build up making it look awful. Regular deep cleaning can reverse most of these effects.
If you’re an allergy sufferer or you deal with a lot of pet dander or dust mites, deep cleaning can help you and your loved ones breathe better. Allergens love getting into carpets (and that can be helpful for a short time) and the longer they’re in your carpets and the more that accumulates, the worse allergies can get. Regular vacuuming can reduce allergens, but professional cleaning can help you breathe better than you can remember!
- Furniture MAY be moved, especially if you request a full clean for the given room. Large furniture should be removed prior to our arrival (though we are likely to be willing to help if given notice) and small pieces of furniture may be moved during the cleaning process. This included coffee tables, end tables, DVD racks, and anything which can be moved easily. We will do our best to place the furniture back to its original location.
- Pre-treatment: Some spots and stains need special treatment. This may involve increased fees. Upon arrival, let us know of any spots you are aware of that may need pre-treatment or different chemicals.
- Post-inspection: Upon completion of our cleaning process, we will walk you through the room(s) to ensure you are satisfied so payment and scheduling of the next cleaning can be discussed.
- Protection: If we deem necessary, some furniture may have some sort of buffer placed to protect the furniture and floors during the drying process. These can be removed once everything is completely dried. We will alert you to where these are placed upon post-inspection.
- Grooming and Drying: Some measures may be taken to ensure the carpets dry in the most appealing way possible. If you are concerned about the drying time of the carpet, increasing the room temperature to roughly 72 degrees can be very helpful; this can sometimes be done by opening doors and windows, depending on humidity levels.
Contact For More details
Cleaning things beyond expectations
Because of our extensive experience, nothing stands in our way when it comes to cleaning. We have emergency service available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. We have experienced and certified technicians that can provide a full range of residential and commercial cleaning applications that will bring back color and fresh scent.
How it works
Providing friendly carpet cleaning services
Once our technician arrives to your location, they will listen to your questions or concerns, allowing time for you to show them any particular troubled areas that need special attention.